Gala in the Garden at the Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Spa
Time & Location
About the Event
Manor Opera presents a Charity Fundraising Concert at the Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Spa, Monday 31st May (rescheduled date)
Proceeds will go towards future projects for Manor Opera, including a Heritage Day at the historic Scrooby Manor House (associated with the Mayflower Pilgrims) with Pilgrim Roots, Outreach Programmes at the Bassetlaw Museum and additional concerts to include the local community.
Join us for an afternoon picnic (with your favourite 'tipple') and relax while the UK's up and coming Operatic Artists serenade you in the beautiful gardens of the Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Spa.
- 1pm Guests Arrived (Alocated Times- Guests will be notifed by email)
- 3pm Performance Starts ( with 30 minute interval)
- 5.30pm End of Performance
Soprano- Hazel Neighbour
Tenor- Alexander Grainger* (change of Artist)
Mezzo-Soprano- Emily Hodkinson
Baritone- Thomas Chenhall
Pianist- Nigel Gyte
Sound- Tim Butcher
Hosted by Manor Opera Founders Kamilla Dunstan & Carrie-Ann Williams
Please note that the Picnic Hampers are not included in the ticket price
Guests can pre-order Bespoke Picnic Hampers & Drinks via the Ye Olde Bell Hotel & Spa by calling 01777 705121
Picnic Hampers: from £60.00 per couple
Menu can be adjusted to suit dietary requirements
Bespoke Ye Olde Bell Picnic Hampers
- Nibbles To Start:
- Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese & Poppy Seed Palmier
- Cocktail Wild Mushroom, Truffle & Spinach Sausage Rolls
- Scotch Quails Eggs, Celery Salt & Curry Spiced Aioli
- Giant Paprika Crisps
- Marinated Kalamata Olives & Focaccia
- Poached Loch Duart Salmon, New Season Asparagus, Lemon & Dill Mayonnaise
- Coronation Chicken Salad, Farfalle, Golden Sultanas, Toasted Almonds & Coriander
- Tabbouleh Salad, Roasted Spring Vegetables, Confit Tomato, Pomegranate & Harissa Creme Fraiche
- Hot new potatoes, mint butter
- Chocolate Opera Cake
Pre-order Hampers by calling 01777 705121
Should you have any dietary requirements please inform the staff at the Ye Olde Bell when ordering.
Strictly no outside food or drinks to be brought onto the premises.
Due to Covid-19 please note that performances may be cancelled at last minute, however we will endevour to reschedule our event or a full refund can be requested.
Our event will only be cancelled if Government Guidelines change or weather is deemed unsafe. Booking fee non refundable.
We can't wait to share some live music with you all!
Your safety matters, we have the following in place:
- Limited numbers of visitors
- Track & Trace when ordering Tickets Online
- One-way systems upon arrival and exit
- Social distancing between groups and those outside your household
- Staff will be provided with protective equipment (PPE)
- Staff will be monitoring the grounds to ensure that social distancing is maintained
- Operating a paperless and cashless system
- Monitoring Parking
- Monitoring entry and exit on to the grounds
- Parts of the grounds will be sectioned off to ensure safety of both staff & visitors
- Hand sanitiser available on site
- Enhanced cleaning during your stay
What we would love from you during your visit to keep both yourselves, other guests and our staff safe:
- Not attending the performance should you be experiencing any coronavirus symptoms or you have come into contact with someone experiencing coronavirus symptoms in the last 14 days
- Not attending the performance if you are self isolating as a result of coronavirus like symptoms or if you are sharing a household/support bubble with someone who has experienced coronavirus symptoms in the last 14 days
- Not attending the performance should you be self isolating due to arriving from a country on the High Risk List.
- Keeping two meters away from other visitors and staff
- Showing your ticket on a mobile device where possible
- Following our one-way systems
- Supporting out staff whenever queuing occurs
- Being mindful to other guests when queuing and maintaining a social distance of two meters
- Using your own personal protective equipment where necessary
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities
- Using our hand sanitiser on site when necessary.
- Being mindful to other guests when setting up your picnics and maintaining two meters apart
- Take your own litter home
- Use your own garden furniture and not share with other guests/households
- Keep your belongings to yourself
- No dogs allowed
- Be patient when leaving the grounds, queues will occur, be mindful to other guests and our staff
- Standard Ticket£40+£1 Service fee£40+£1 Service fee0£0
- Under 30 Ticket£30+£0.75 Service fee£30+£0.75 Service fee0£0
- Under 12 Ticket£15+£0.38 Service fee£15+£0.38 Service fee0£0